More Vivienne

This is coming along:


Not overly fast, but it is fun to do and I like how it looks. Plus you can make a mistake and it won't show that badly. I'm not a huge lace person (understatement) but this seems to work well.

On Thursday, my office at school was broken into at about 3pm (I was working at home) and my school laptop was stolen. This is the second time that my office has been broken into and my laptop stolen in about a 15 month period, and I'm of course furious. I didn't lose any work (I store everything in Dropbox, which brings on its own set of concerns) but I seem to be seeing this as emblematic of the whole school's lack of attention to the things that need to be done on a day to day basis.

But enough of that. I cannot change the things I cannot change. So be it. Go Ducks!

Comments

KSD said…
Wow; so sorry.

Popular Posts