That time of year

1. Four weeks of classes left, and my energy is at a low ebb. It always happens this time of the term--midterms are over, students are focused more on Thanksgiving than they are on school work, and it is hard to get the enthusiasm up.

2. Plus, the thought of grading makes me want to scream.

3. Plus, I'm tired of Arwen. Sorry Arwen. The good news is that I'm easily more than 3/4 of the way done--I'm more than halfway done on this side, and the other side is done, and at least half of the back is done, so it will be done. Just not soon enough.

4. Plus--there's nothing I'm chomping at the bit to cast on. Hopefully I'll find something to excite me soon.

5. I ordered stuff for Christmas today for family members--evergreen stuff from LL Bean. That tends to go over well.

6. Finally, I've had a bunch of credits at Elann.com for a while, but haven't found any yarn that I wanted. But! I remembered today they also have books and magazines. So today I went and used up all my credits on several pattern books. So that's a nice thing.

How are you?

Comments

kathy b said…
LOVE new pattern books Do Share you favorites with us

Popular Posts