Knitting Week at My House!

This week I am devoting to knitting (and doing a wee bit of reading to prep for class next term).

I didn't get a lot of chance to knit last week but I plan to make up for that this week!

Can you tell I'm excited?

One reason I'm excited is because I went through dozens of knitting magazines and pulled out patterns I"m interested in knitting and then recycled the rest. So I have a bunch of patterns to get excited about, plus yarn to knit many of them because I have a stash, and now our living room isn't overrun with knitting magazines. Yay!

I will need to do some winding to get started on some things but whatever. Yay!

I worked on this yesterday during football:

This is one front of the sweater, I have only about 32 rows til I bind off the shoulder and then knit the cable a bit more for the collar.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Dee said…
I did that same thing last night. I couldn't sleep so I organized my pattern pile.

Doesn't it feel GOOD to have a plan? LOL