Knitting week: so it begins

Part of Knitting week is having a lot of choice of projects. As if my WIPs weren't enough, I figured out a few other projects. From left to right:

-the reddish purple-ish yarn will go into mitts, mittens or gloves. I have a few patterns from old VKs that I might combine to do these. The yarn is Rowan True 4ply botany which has been in the stash forever.

-the white and dark green is for the Sanquhar Cowl, which is going to be a lot of work but I think it is so pretty. The yarn is Fyberspates scrumptious lace that I got from Little Knits.

-the light  purple yarn is Lark by Quince and Co in the Lupine colorway. This is for Miss Jane's Hat.

-the dark navy is for a felted Hat from an old issue of VK.

YAY! Now off to find needles.


Comments

KSD said…
I am doing the very same thing here. While looking for yarn to make a hat for Hannah, I'm coming across all kinds of yarn I wanat to work with. It's a blessing and a curse.