Last day of the year

What are you doing New Year's Eve?

Well, for me, I'm knitting since this is my week of knitting. :-) But you knew that.

NYE is a bit of an anticlimax this year (well, it is every year) because tomorrow is the ROSE BOWL and the Ducks are battling FSU and that is much more exciting. I'll wear my new jersey that Tim gave me for Christmas (and yes, you'll see pictures).

Most of yesterday was spent working on the band for Miss Jane's hat:

It is a very pretty cable and fun to knit. Hopefully I'll get done with that today.

Tonight we're cooking Mexican food and watching Amadeus. That should be fun.

I'm not really big on resolutions, etcetera, the one thing I will try to do is live more mindfully in the year to come.

Whatever you do to end the year, enjoy it and be safe and warm!

Comments

KSD said…
Lots of people doing Mexican food for the holidays; we had Christmas tacos.