Even though I have a dozen things OTN

I felt the need to cast on for a hat for Tim last night.

It is the one on the front page of www.ravelry.com, first row far right, from Purl Soho. The pattern is a bit of a mess..the first cast on for the largest size resulted in a hat at least 8inches too big (different yarn but same weight so I don't think it is that). Anyway...I finally futzed with it enough to get it going.

You can sort of see the earflaps. It will look better today.

Plus I started on a sleeve.

And that doesn't really count because you have to finish what you start, amirite?

I slept horribly last night, too many bad work things on my mind.



Comments

Liz said…
LOL I think we're knitting the same hat !! I recently finished a baby version in plain white, and thought the larger sizes would look cool in a self-striping yarn. So far I am liking what I am getting. Hope you get a good nights sleep :-)
Kim in Oregon said…
Next up is that hat in white for babies! GREAT MINDS!