Making stuff

I've been busy trying to not be busy.

I need to do three presentations and finish the MTurk book before we leave for NZ. As of today, the presentation power points are done, and I have the notes I need to prepare the talks. I can always review on the plane. The book is at a point where I can turn over some of the work to my grad student, Matt, to pull it all together. I do need to spend a bit of time on the references..I'm thinking an hour a day is about all I can take on those.

So after a 4am panic yesterday I'm ok today. :-)

And knitting is being knit.

This is another hap--Antarktis--which is a fun knit and looks cool. This is knit with sock yarn.

And Drachenfels is OTK:

Just started, but it is actually straightforward enough to knit while reading, so that's good.

Today I read a short book, "The Daylight Wife". Very short. If it wasn't so short, I would have given up on it earlier.

Comments

elns said…
How are you knitting, prepping for work projects and travel and ...

Whoa. out of control.

Love the shawls!

Popular Posts