Wednesday!

I love summer. OK? It is hot and dry and sunny and lovely here. Yes it will be hotter over the weekend, I don't care.

I could go around singing this song all summer.


I'm spending days doing some work, hanging with dogs, working in the garden, knitting, and reading for fun (I'm reading "Gods and Kings" or maybe it is "Kings and Gods" about fashion designs John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. It is really good).

This will be finished some time soon--Antarktis:


One of my favorite summer plants is our butterfly bush. It makes the front yard smell great. The back yard smells like pine so it is very lovely to go back and forth between the two!



Comments

kathy b said…
Does it really attract butterflies? My joe pye weed is supposed to draw them and never does. I want more butterflies..but how?
Kim in Oregon said…
Yes, Kathy, it really does attract butterflies! And hummingbirds too!

Popular Posts