Today's Ten on Tuesday is ten things you like to do with your best friend. Tim (my husband) is my best friend and here are things we like to do:
- Walk the dogs--as we don't have kids, our dogs are our kids and our first dog, Cody, made us a family.Walking our dogs Pilot and Comet is always a lovely part of the day.
- Walk without the dogs--we try to go around the block every evening for a relaxing catch up that doesn't involve picking up poop.
- Kayak--out in nature on the water is a great place for us.
- Trying new restaurants--being adventurous!
- Saturday lunch--we try to go out for a pub lunch every Saturday at one of our many local brew pubs.
- Cook--we may get in each other's way but being together in the kitchen can be a lot of fun.
- Travel--we find that we get along really well in the car, so long car trips are pretty fun for us.
- Bananagrams--especially in the winter we can get pretty cutthroat on this. Scrabble is out.
- Sunday mornings with the paper, reading parts out loud.
- Just hanging out on the patio. The rainy season will start soon so we are getting every patio moment available.
Pretty simple I know--but simple is good. Really good!