ToT: Fall Foods

Carole asked what foods I'm looking forward to eating now that fall is a-comin'. After I signed up for a bunch of crafty blogs I've been seeing a lot of new recipes that I'd like to try out, so it should be a yummy fall. Here is my list:

1- Chili--I might even make this today
2 - My favorite pasta with chicken sausages, tomato paste, mushrooms, fennel and spinach
3 - King Ranch Chicken (ETA: I decided on the walk this morning to make this)
4 - Brownies (sure I can eat them in the summer--just can't bake them!)
5 - Pot pie soup--just found a recipe the other day
6 - Tira misu (see above)
7 - Stew! Slow cooker stew!
8 - Mashed potatoes--go so well with heavier foods
9- Baked squash (not really, just running out of stuff)
10 - Peppermint Lattes because that means Christmas is coming!

Off to walk the dogs!


Comments

Bonny said…
I've never made King Ranch Chicken but it has such as impressive name I'm going to have to find a recipe and give it a try!
Linda said…
I've never heard of King Ranch chicken - but want to check it out.
I eat foods all year round - so my fall cooking is no different...
Well, except for pumpkin pie - I do tend to do more of that in the fall and winter months!

Linda in VA
Kwizgiver said…
Brownies--what a great choice.
kathy b said…
Oh pot pie soup sounds amazing.
elns said…
These lists are great! They are giving me ideas even if they make me think I'm starving. You had me at mashed potatoes!
Dee said…
So many good things on your list, but no pumpkin latte?
Lily Whalen said…
Pot pie soup sounds delicious - add a vegetarian version to my list!