You go girl!

Today Queen Elizabeth is recognized for serving longer than any living monarch. I have always been fascinated with royalty ever since I heard the abdication speech. I know a lot of people (many in the UK) think royalty is a waste of time and money.  I can see their point but I do love me some royalty.

THANK YOU to all my new visitors who dropped by yesterday from Carole's blog (home of the Ten on Tuesday). I hope you'll come back!

So here is what I'm up to:

  • Finished one side of the shawl:
Sweet Jesus on a Pretzel this thing takes forever. I don't know why. I do love the drop stitches though! I'm about 1/4 of the way done with the second side.

  • Cast on for this:

This is Sous Sous--which I started with a different yarn but decided the yarn I had used originally would be better in a different sweater so now I'm making Sous Sous with this pink yarn from Rowan.

  • Reading: finished "Past Imperfect" (it went on too long) and now I'm reading "In the Deep, Deep Woods" by Ruth Ware. It is someone like "Gone Girl" in that something happened but you don't know exactly what or why from the get go. It is fairly short and zips along. And its British so it has that gong for it (see note above regarding Queen Elizabeth).
So that's me--what's up with you?

Comments

KSD said…
I like the Sous Sous pattern myself --- it will be so pretty in pink. (No way to avoid that, I"m afraid.)
kathy b said…
The shawl is spectacular already!