Tot: Daily Blogging Ideas

According to Carole, November is NaBloPoMo and I don't know what that stands for but it means blog every day. Most of us don't blog every day because of a. time and b. content and in fact I like to combine my  knitting-reading-viewing into one post since it makes my life seem much bigger and richer HA HA. But I'm up for trying NaBloPoMo and here are my tips of things to blog.

  1. Monday: weekend recap including the favorite thing you knit on.
  2. Tuesday: ToT of course
  3. Wednesday: musings on what you might like to knit in the future
  4. Thursday: amusing anecdote that you found online that may or may not be related to knititng
  5. Friday: little knitting rant because we all have them.
  6. Saturday: weekly recap including the favorite thing you knit on
  7. Sunday: an unusual or out of the ordinary thing that happened to you
  8. Bonus day: a beautiful piece of knitting you found on the Internets
  9. Bonus day: a link to a friend's blog who had an interesting post on something (hey, it is NaBloPoMo and there's likely to be lots of content you can link to!)
  10. Bonus day: a poll or question you ask of other knitters
Like my poll from Sunday--pink or red for mitts? I like the pattern so much that I'm going to knit mitts in both colors, but right now I'm starting with the pink (and I just erased that I was starting with the red so that shows you my level of commitment).

One more poll: I'm collecting some data for a study on electronic 'word of mouth' and if you are a member of Ravelry (even if you're not active), would  you take three minutes to answer a few questions for me about your reactions toward messages and posts on Ravelry?

Click here to go to the survey!

Thank you for your help with that!

Comments

Donna said…
You have lots of great idea. I love the polls. And speaking of polls I completed the Ravelry one. I hope it's helpful :-)
Bridget said…
Polls! I love polls! Almost as much as I love lists.

Kim in Oregon said…
Thanks Donna!!
Patty said…
I love polls too! Great list...see you in November!
Survey questions answered! I like your "Bonus day" suggestions... as a long-time blogger, #8 and #9 used to be par for the course and done frequently. Great ideas!!
elns said…
Love that you're going to knit them in both. Your level of commitment doesn't matter much as long as you eventually finish them, ha! Took the survey. Hope it helps.
kathy b said…
Ill do the survey
Susan said…
Oh, polls are a great idea for posts, plus they can be really fun.

Popular Posts