Two more wedges

If my counting is correct, I have five wedges done of the pie--I think I'll do 11 and so I'm almost halfway done!

I continue to love working on this and how it looks--it is good 'football knitting' because there are so many long periods where nothing happens in football!

Reading: I finished "Fates and Furies"--the story really tilts in the second part and I honestly liked the first part better, but it was still pretty good.
Cooking: tonight I'm making slow cooker beef and brocolli: here is the recipe! It is cooking right now and I have to tell you the sauce is really really good!
Walking: I really miss my first-thing-in-the-morning three (ish) mile walks that I do all summer. I've been going in at 7:30 for my 9am class and Tim needs to get out to drive up to Corvallis on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I've been walking the dogs when I get home and try to take half hour walks during the day at school--I've been still averaging about 10K steps every day so that seems to be working out OK.

That's all from here for now!

Comments

Popular Posts