Button Button


I went button shopping on Saturday with quite a list of buttons I needed (ok two different types and 11 buttons total). We have a very cute store called Mindy's Needlepoint Shop   that carries lots of one of a kind buttons. There are two challenges: first there are so many buttons that you have to have a really good idea of what you want in order to not get distracted by every cute thing. The second is that the button prices are all over the place--some cost 50 cents each but you can find buttons that cost $7 each. Woah.

The top buttons are for the Christmas tree skirt--I got red square ones and I think they're going to look great. The bottom buttons are tiny pink and purple cubes for the baby overalls--the pink matches the yarn exactly.

I like being able to shop locally and to have so many wonderful button choices and it is a fun and creative thing to shop for. Yay buttons!

Comments

kathy b said…
I think you made a great choice for your tree skirt button!!
Bridget said…
Those are lovely buttons!

Buttons can keep me entertained for hours. Even if I don't need any ...
Patty said…
Excellent choices! And I'm guessing less than $7 each!