I have a sleeve



Remember the Tucker sweater? This is the one with a pretty cable around the entire yoke. To get to the yoke, though, you need to knit a stockinette body and two stockinette sleeves. Yesterday I spent much of the raining day reading "The Lake House" and knitting on the sleeves--I finished the first one and got the cuff done on the second. The timing for this is good--I should finish the second sleeve on Sous Sous today and then I can focus on this sweater (and casting on other things) (and Koto).

This morning after breakfast we noticed there is a board meeting happening in the living room. Jessie the cat is sitting at the head of the meeting in the big brown chair, Comet is on the couch and Pilot is one the blue chair.  Captain McGregor is in his corner office. They all looked up at me as if to say 'we're a bit busy here' when I walked in with the camera. They crack me up. It may look peaceful and serene right now but there's every chance that Comet will be chasing Jessie around in the next few minutes.


Comments

kathy b said…
a Sleeve!!! That's more than' i've got!
Bonny said…
You are quite the prolific sweater (or at least many pieces of sweaters) knitter!
Dee said…
As it should be ..... the cat is the BOSS!
LOL
Bridget said…
I hope they are not plotting against you ... ;-)
KSD said…
They're probably wondering where their coffee orders are. What do they pay you for, anyway?