Sweater Weather Challenge

Just because!

Favorite Candle Scent: none (just plain candle!

Coffee or tea: Coffee unless I'm sick -  then tea

Best Fall Memory: Do I have one? Don't think so

Best Fall Smell: Burning dust when we turn the gas fireplace on

Favorite Thanksgiving food: Mashed potatoes and gravy

Most Worn Sweater:  I have a sweater that I bought from the Gap before I got married--I've been married for twenty years so I'm sure I've had it for 22 plus. It is black (of course) with trapunto stitching and beads. I can't really believe the beads haven't fallen off!

Favorite Fall Makeup: I haven't worn makeup (except for very special occasions) since a grad student told me I looked so much better without any makeup

Favorite Pie: Chocolate silk--from Poppin' Fresh Pies (hey Chicago friends! Remember Poppin Fresh Pie stores?)

Favorite Fall Accessory: Fingerless mitts

Favorite Fall Activity: Reading and knitting. Just like the rest of the year!

 

Comments

Bridget said…
Poppin Fresh Pies - that takes me back! Yum.
kathy b said…
Bakers Square nOW! Same amazing French Silk PIe
KSD said…
Ahhhh --- the burning dust is terrific. Nice choice!