ToT: The Moneybags Edition

This is fun: today's Ten on Tuesday is "10 Things To Shout When You Hit The Jackpot."


  1. Hey! I hit the jackpot!
  2. A wa wa wa wa wa (that's me trying to find a word)
  3. Oh wow!
  4. Oh my god oh my god oh my god (all purpose phrase)
  5. Honey look!
  6. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  7. (nothing because you're too busy putting the coins in the cup)
  8. Woo hooooooooooooooo!
  9. I won! I WOOONNNNNNNNNN!
  10. Well that kitcheners my crotch (see NaBloPoMo Day 4 for an explanation)

Comments

Bonny said…
I'm so glad to see a practical application for my favorite expression, #10! Here's hoping you get to use it on a jackpot some day.
Bridget said…
Number 10 is my favorite! :-)
kathy b said…
I;d say "IM SHOPPING NOW! and "I will now have a yarn room!)
Kym said…
#10 . . . it's a winner!
dianne said…
#10 is hilarious! LOL
Kwizgiver said…
These are great!!!
AsKatKnits said…
Great list! And #7 is spot on! Hahahaha!

Popular Posts