Visual Evidence!



Yesterday during the Duck game I picked up the Tucker Sweater and did 1/4 of the cable rounds. Here is what I ended up with:




 Apparently there will be an awful lot of crossing cables in the next 18 rounds.

And yes it took me more than three hours to do 6 rounds. There's a lot of stitches on this thing!

Other than the football game, I read more of "City on Fire" which continues to be really good and last night we watched "The Candidate"--an old Robert Redford movie that is just as significant today.

So here's my question for you football fans: here on West Coast, Duck games start at either 12:30, 4:30 or 7:30. Which start time do you prefer? I prefer 4:30--7:30 is too late and 12:30 eats up the whole day. 

Comments

kathy b said…
Good question. I like 7:30. LEaves the rest of the day open
Bridget said…
Here on the East Coast, they are generally at 1:00, 4:00, and then evening games are usually 8:00.

I think your sweater is going to be lovely!
Well, the sweater is looking really nice!
I hope you're enjoying the knit since it sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you. :)