Christmas Kitten

I made this needle felted kitten yesterday as a gift for a friend:


It is a bit hard to see because its head is sort of tucked in its little tail. And I think the ears need a bit of trimming. But it is very sweet (clearly I need to straighten out the whiskers too!)


Tim was supposed to come home this evening but his flight got cancelled and there are no seats on later flights (a Friday evening flight from SFO during Christmastime--who would think?). He is now booked tomorrow afternoon so that gives me a bit of time for straightening up the house etc. Some friends are having a get together this evening so I'll go to that by myself (sad face). I really would like him to come home! Please hold a good thought that he gets home safe and sound tomorrow.



Comments

kathy b said…
love the kitten. Safe travels to your guy
elns said…
who doesn't love a kitten? I hope you get to use the extra time to your advantage, but I definitely am sending Tim best travel wishes to be home with you soon and safe. I'm sorry he won't be there for the get together, but you seem like a fun lady who will have a good time despite it. :)
Dee said…
Awwwwwwwwwwww.....such a sweet kitty.

Hope Tim gets home tomorrow. Will be sending good travel vibes his way.
Zippi Kit said…
Hope he's home already. The kitten take is adorable.
rosy said…
Love the kitten. Will show it to Lpip when she comes at Christmas. She loves kittens.