Happy New Year!

I hope you had a lovely New Year's--ours was relaxing (yesterday) and filled with work (today) so I guess on balance that is just fine.

Yesterday we ran some errands in the morning and stopped for fish and chips for lunch--then came home and basically zoned out on football for most of the afternoon. Then we made potstickers for dinner and watched "The King's Speech"--we hadn't seen it since it first came out and it is really a terrific movie. It was much better this time than I remember it being. I was awake to hear the fireworks at midnight but Tim was asleep. That's just fine with us!

Today we slept late and Tim made pancakes--then we got to work. I took down the tree and packed up all the Christmas decorations, and did some decluttering and sweeping. We walked the dogs and I did some laundry and here we are! We didn't make any plans for dinner tonight but we'll have potstickers again--we made them out of ground chicken instead of pork so they are not as unhealthy as they might be.

So now on to the serious stuff--my word for 2016. I truly like the idea of having a word rather than resolutions.  Here's my word.

We'll see how this goes!


Comments

KSD said…
Good word. I said "rabbit, rabbit" for you twice yesterday, once for the new month, second for the new year. <3
kathy b said…
I LOVE your word!!!!!!! Its awesome.

Popular Posts