New Project!

I cast on last weekend for a new project called the Whakata Shawl.

I like it but I can tell I'm going to get pretty bored once this gets bigger:

The yarn is some Wollmeise which really seems to work well this this type of stitch.

I've reached a 'breathing point' in my sabbatical where a lot of stuff is done and that feels good. I really pushed to get things completed and I did a good job--now I can relax a bit and start reading some of those academic books that are piled up under my desk. And declutter.

Not reading anything great right now--unless you count "Digital Labor: The Internet as Playground and Factory" and you shouldn't.

Comments

kathy b said…
The yarn color and the stitch pattern work perfectly together. NICE job!
elns said…
I love the color and pretty stitch pattern too, but I know what you mean, when those stitch numbers increase! I'm so glad you're in a breathing point and getting it done but also ... at a pace less hurried. All the best.