One done!

My first week of sabbatical is done, and it has been a good one! I've accomplished a lot and made progress on three different projects--as well as finished up two other projects! So that's all good.

I haven't done quite the amount of knitting and decluttering but I think getting a good start on writing projects was really necessary to get my head into the work aspects of sabbatical. But some knitting has been done:

I need to finish up this scarf--it has just been going on for too long. I think I will finish it this weekend.

I have a bad sore throat so I'm hoping that doesn't stay around too long.

Bottom line: I am boring.


Comments

Dee said…
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Zippi Kit said…
That scarf is anything but boring, Kim. Sorry you are ailing.
If you have them, there are zinc things called ColdEze that really knock out colds and sore throats.
Ps. I'm going to start knitting tomorrow- inspired by you, and a cortisone shot on Monday. ;-)
Bridget said…
Oh I hope you will start to feel better, especially since you were feeling that you had accomplished something.

The scarf is truly lovely - I can't wait to see the finished project!
KSD said…
Never boring. Just more still some times than others.

Popular Posts