ToT: 5 and 5

Carole asked us what five things we'd like to do more and five things we'd like to do less in 2016--a wonderful way to think about goals without any of that messy resolution stuff.

So here we go.

  1. More listening
  2. Less meaningless chatter
  3. More vegetables
  4. Less meat
  5. More fruit
  6. Less cane sugar
  7. More dog walks
  8. Less fretting over whether I have time to walk the dogs (spoiler: I do)
  9. More letting it go
  10. Less keeping it in
Well that was a bit more serious than I planned to be! Let's see how I do--check with me in a year. Off to eat an orange now!

Comments

Donna said…
Let it go - my mantra! Great list there. I should really add walk the dog to my list too. It would be good for both of us.
Bonny said…
I could spend the rest of the year working on numbers nine and ten! It will be interesting to see how we all feel we've done at the end of the year. Enjoy those oranges!
kathy b said…
I love your lists! Let it go go go!
Dee said…
Sounds all good --- more or less! ;-)
AsKatKnits said…
Let it go! A hearty yes to that one!

Fantastic list!

Here is to a successful 2016
Zippi Kit said…
That is a great list of actions to take, very appropriate, for the focus you are after without the rigidity. I cheer you on! Best wishes to you.