Back to Knitting!

Look what I finished!

Well almost--I need to seam this together, but then I'm done!
The colors are really quite a bit more vibrant than see here--I'll post another photo after I blocked it and seamed it so you can see I'm not a liar :-).

Also, please note the needle that I used to knit this. Luckily it didn't break but man, I am muscling that yarn, yes? Is muscling even a word?

Life is fine--some recurring issues at work that aren't getting resolved, and some people wanting to meet even though I'm on sabbatical. I'm getting some good research done and that's good.

Are you watching London Spy on the BBC? BBC America? We started it last night and it is good! Take a look!


Comments

kathy b said…
It's ia gorgeous finish Kim
And yes that is a word!!! Keep your boundaries .......or someone will take over your sabbatical