Grey & Blue

It is a grey grey day here: we are having some rain and we've been kind of dry for a while. I like rain more than I like the sock-in fog that we tend to get, so not too much complaining on my part.

High Seas? Well here it is!

I'm one repeat plus in right now and this is going well--I have to say this pattern is pretty forgiving (for a lace pattern) and I've had a few time where the stitch count in a section was off my one and I could vamp and make it work. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!

I'm not a big lace fan but patterns like this I can deal with! At least that's what I am saying now. Early days.

The yarn is Rowan Kidsilk Haze, color 609, also called Atlantic.  It appears to be discontinued although you can still find it online. AND friends! I'm making "High Seas" using "Atlantic". IT IS MEANT TO BE!!

Comments

kathy b said…
Kidsilk haze is the BOMB I love the fuzz it created. Your pattern is so beautiful Kim. The color is amazing. Carry on!
elns said…
I love you nautical theme you've got going on with that project. I felt every word of your lace description and honestly you're my hero taking on any lace in that kidsilk haze. I am sending you more happy repeats of that knitting. It's beautiful I hope there are clear skies and calm seas ahead of you. See what I did there? ha!

Popular Posts