Hi there High Seas!

I started Kieran Foley's High Seas (with a modification or two--not quite as many repeats of some of the sections since I prefer a scarf rather than a shawl) and it is slow going (lace) plus I really do need to focus while doing this. I love the color--it is Rowan Kidsilk Haze is a lovely vibrant cornflower blue.

And in other news:

I'm reading "Mrs. Queen Rides the Train" and it is a good book. But then I'm a sucker for royalty.
We started watching "The Leftovers" but gave up on it. I think it is based on Tom Perrata's book (sp?) but the book wasn't that ugly that I recall. And that show is ugly.
We have a busy weekend coming up--going to our first black tie event and attending "The Book of Mormon." Kind of busier than I like but it is just one weekend!

Comments

kathy b said…
Loved the book off Mormon!