Kathy's Monday Member

Kathy asks more questions!

Ssk or Knit2tog? K2together--one reason I like the High Seas pattern is because it is almost all K2T!
Double your yarn or knit faster? I don't relaly like doubling yarn.
Ravelry or Pinterest? I'm a Rav girl, Pinterest is too overwhelming

Stop n stretch or drive right through? I'd rather drive right through!
Mountains or desert? Definitely mountains.
Watch sunrise or watch sunset? Sunset I think!  But that's a West Coast thing.

Flu shot or no flu shot? I HATE SHOTS so no.
Tissue with lotion or plain tissue? Plain please.
Mosquito repellent or cover up? Depends--if we're going on a hike or a paddle and we know there will be mosquitos definitely the repellent but I'd prefer to not put that stuff on my skin.

Walter Payton or Peyton Manning? Oh this is cruel. Both please.
Pets in your bed or close the door? Comet sleeps in a crate at the foot of the bed, Pilot sleeps on a bed on top of her crate, Jessie the cat comes in and out as she pleases.
Wash your fruit or not? I have tended not to wash fruit with skin that you don't eat but am changing my tune on that.

Comments