Kathy's Monday Meme!

The ever inquisitive Kathy wants to know:
 
My favorite:
*space  to knit in: the sofa with a dog on either side

*a favorite commercial running now: the Pedigree dog food ad where the dog gets to go home from the Shelter

*A favorite Disney song: Tom Waite's version of "Heigh Ho".

*A favorite Summer Olympic event: this year it will be Rugby!

*A favorite Charity: Greenhill (our local animal shelter)

*A favorite first sign of spring: daffodills!

*A favorite thing to get in the mail: yarn shop catalogues!

*A favorite accessory: watches--I have many.

*A favorite candy: anything chocolate.

*A favorite cleaning supply: oh Kathy, you assume I clean! OK--Bon Ami.

Comments

kathy b said…
I love your pretty spring header! Thanks for meme along with me. Bon ami is great for sinks, toilets etc!!!!
elns said…
"*A favorite cleaning supply: oh Kathy, you assume I clean! OK--Bon Ami."

Oh thank goodness, whether you jest or not, I appreciate that!