One more? Really?

Solo Sleeve.
My HEAVENS I have been knitting on this sleeve for a long time. And I still have one left!
But then this will be done--all I have to do is sew on the sleeves (assuming I ever get the other one finished) and the seams are already done on the body--I think it has some type of fancy schmany collar too.

Sleeves. Ach.

Anyway--I finished the book I wrote about yesterday and it was fine. I'm now reading "Swans of New York" about Truman Capote and Babe Paley (it is fiction) and it is fun. Kind of a romp, a sad romp.

Last night we watched "The Man from Uncle" and it was fun. (That appears to be my word today, fun). Henry Cavill and Arme Hammer are good in their parts, it was fun. A romp. Not a sad romp.

Do you like the new layout? I'm not sure how to make the picture smaller so apologies for that.


Comments

kayT said…
New layout is fine, but I miss that amazing sheep!
AsKatKnits said…
I really like the layout! And, yes I also miss that gorgeous sheep!

Popular Posts