Sleeves. Sigh.

I have pretty much come to grips with the fact that the grey sweater (I can't even remember its name--I want to say it is Cato but I think that is wrong) won't be done for this sweater season.

This is just the first one--I'm about 52 rows in and bored bored bored. It looks like it would make a nice beer can holder though.

I finished a book called "He's Gone" by Deb Caletti (??) and it was...fine. About a woman who wakes up and her husband is gone. So the rest of the book is half 'where is her husband' and half 'here is all the stuff about our relationship that no one knows.' Definitely fine. And longer than it needed to be (sorry Deb Caletti).

On the plus side, I sent off an article to a journal today that I didn't even plan to do on my sabbatical! So that's a good thing

I did cast on for a new shawl and I just downloaded another pretty cowl called Lissome. It is free on Ravelry until midnight tomorrow (Friday) and you should check it out!


Comments

Rachel said…
Impressive writing an article you didn't even intend to write! I can't get done the ones I actually intend to write!