ToT: SAVE ME!

Carole asked who would I want to save me if I've been abducted in TV land. Let's see:

1. Dr. House: he would know immediately if there was something oddly wrong with me. Plus he could beat people with his cane.
2. Liz Lemon: she would get to the bottom of it, immediately.
3. Jim from the Office.
4. Pam from the Office. Just because they would calm things down.
5. Mr. Carson from Downton Abbey. He could loudly call my name and find me.
6. Mrs Patmore from Downton Abbey. She would beat up someone with her spoon.
7. Tom the Chauffeur/Son in Law from Downton Abbey. Just because he is one of two people with a lick of sense there.
8. Violet, the Dowager Countess. She's the other.
9. Luther, because Idris Elba.
10. Jimmy from The Wire, just because he is so likeable and so bad.


Comments

Oooh, this is he second time I've seen LUTHER on a list... FANTASTIC!
Kwizgiver said…
What a fun list! I love the Downton crew.
Susan said…
Dr. House has a lot of support this Tuesday. He's on my list, too. I had a hard time deciding which Idris Elba I wanted on my team, the one from Luther or the one from The Wire, so I'm glad to see both him and Jimmy from The Wire on your list.
Kim in Oregon said…
I'm not sure I'd want Stringer Bell to find me!
AsKatKnits said…
Luther! Yes! And, #7 and #8 made me laugh, out loud! Great list1
KSD said…
Oh, yeah --- House at #1. That's my Twinster.