ToT: sorry I have to opt out of this one!

Today's ten on Tuesday is: 10 Moments/Events/Days In Your Life You’d Like To Repeat.

And my friends, I'm going to opt out of this one. I work hard to look forward and not back, so that's one reason. And when I think of some beautiful things and days, they are often tainted by something dramatic having to do with birth family and various issues.

I'm so lucky to be married to a wonderful man and I would live every minute of the past 20+years with him again, even the bad ones, because he has taught me so much and made me a better person.

So there you go. I'll return tomorrow with my regular knitting content.

Comments

Bridget said…
I agree with you. I decided to choose things that are good memories, even though they were not MAJOR THINGS.
KSD said…
Well said.
kathy b said…
Interesting and you are not alone.
kayT said…
I agree with you. I could actually not think of a single day or event in my life that I would like to relive. What for? If it was wonderful then I have a memory. If it was awful, well, that's the stuff I think about late at night when I can't sleep and believe me I would not NOT want to relive that! Thinking about it is bad enough. So, like you, I am very happy in the now and hoping for more of the same to come. Thanks for your post.