Big Bag of Little Yarns

For a while, I subscribed to the Koigu Mini skeins program and have several dozen little 25 yard skeins.


I found a pattern called the Stitch Sampler Shawl and I think I'm going to attempt this with all these little skeins. The pattern calls for 600 yards and that translates to 24 little skeins. There are 24 in that bag.

I am thinking of maybe adapting this to a cowl. We'll see. And luckily I have a wonderful husband who will wind these little skeins while we watch movies.

In other news:
-Taxes done! I love Turbo Tax.
-Front closet decluttered and organized! And I didn't even need KonMari to do it!
-First episode of the new House of Cards watched! So good, even if I don't remember who some of the people are and why they are doing the things they're doing (why is the reporter guy in jail? And why is he afraid of Armenian mafia?).

Have a good day!

Comments

kathy b said…
I think IM dreaming.....I LOVE those mini skeins and i love that pattern!