Here's that scarf

The pattern writer mentioned that this scarf goes really quickly and she is correct, it does! I'm about 1/6 of the way through this scarf (in total!) and it goes very fast--I love it! And this yarn will make for a lovely cotton scarf.

Someone sent me the adorable bee needles (Twinnie--was this you?):

They give a nice weight to the knitting.

Other than that, busy with the end of school. I have six defenses left (one comes after the end of the term, two are tomorrow) and my class has a group project (and they get to award 1/3 of the grade for the project--they 'grade' one another's group, and each team member grades each member of the team).

Confidentially, of course.

I always enjoy that part.




Comments

Bridget said…
Is that the Up and Down scarf? I'm really tempted to try it ...
Kim in Oregon said…
Yes Bridget it is! It is a great pattern!
kathy b said…
THe Bees and hive needles are the cutest things Ive seen today
elns said…
That yarn for that scarf looks great! How fun! The knititng needles are adorable. Good luck with the end of the school year!
KSD said…
Nope, not me. Very, very cute, though.