Lamina Wrap

This is the Lamina Wrap that I'm doing as a scarf. Surprise! I haven't really talked about it because--oh I don't even know why. It needed to grow a bit before I wrote about it.

I have all these tiny mini skeins and let's face it, I'm never going to make a hexagon quilt (maybe I'll take the hexagons and make a garland for the Christmas tree or for a wreath). So with Lamina I can use those mini skeins in each one of the lace sections that you see, and the solid color sections are going to be using smaller balls (bigger than mini skeins) of a gradient (it will all  make sense once I get the second gradient ball going). Anyway--this is kind of fun and makes a bit of a crazy quilt thing which I like.

Last night we watched the first episode of the second season of 'Bloodline'--that show is so good. If you have Netflix you should definitely watch it.

Not much planned is for Memorial Day as we speed toward the end of the term. Hope yours is good.

Comments

kathy b said…
I love your wrap and I love your attitude . Im all for small projects. I dont have the attention span or patience for long term projects. Glad you are enjyoing Bloodline. We are still watching West Wing for the FIRST time! Im addicted to Dr. pol episodes too.
KSD said…
Pretty!
Briton likes "Bloodline" --- I haven't gotten to it yet.