Pivoting

A while back I told you about finding some gorgeous yarn buried in the stash and my plans to turn it into Morvarch. Well I gave that a try and this is not the yarn for Morvarch--it needs a true laceweight that is very smooth. Luckily, I have some offwhite  Suri alpaca laceweight in the stash--it is exactly the correct amount so once summer arrives I will try that.

So I pivoted (pivotted?) and now am turning this into the Geology Shawl. I think that will be a good choice for the yarn, and here it is already on the needles. Or needle.

For whatever reason, I'm kind of out of it today. I'm not sure why, I slept well last night and it has been a relatively low stress week. It may be some combination of:

-I did a new workout DVD yesterday and it was hard. I did it again today and it was even harder--I think because I could follow and do more of the hard moves. Where yesterday I did four ten minute segments almost in their entirety (it is a workout that is divided into ten minute hunks, with ten minutes devoted to a particular type of exercise), today I got to the end of a third hunk and could not go on. Then when I took the dogs for a walk before I went to work I felt I was really pushing just to get up a hill. So I think I got kind of beat up by the DVD.

-I got a new pair of computer glasses yesterdays--they're readers with a yellow coating to cut down on the bad blue light from computers.. And they're progressives, so that takes a bit of getting used to. and that might make me feel a bit off as my eyes try to adjust to them.

Other than that, it was a busy morning with a few meetings at school--then I came home and just kind of chilled out.

Hope all is well in your world!

Comments

kathy b said…
MAYBE THE EYE issues tired you out ! I LOVE that blue color for the shawl!!!