- I have about ten rounds left on Nova Scotia. I'll definitely knit this one again--I have black white and grey yarn in the stash to do so. I love the patterns and contrast.
- Happy Mother's day! The animals gave me a card and some truffles, and two colleagues that I mentored sent me flowers (they just had their first baby, Jihoo, and consider me the baby's grandmother since both their moms are in Korea).
- We watched "Brooklyn" last night and it was a lovely, lovely movie.
- I'm reading "I'll see you in Paris" and I like it a lot.
- I planted four African daisies yesterday--the garden is great---I've had daffodils, then tulips, now irises, and the foxgloves are just starting. But that means by the end of May everything will be done--hence daisies.