This or that (or the other thing)

Kathy has more questions!

*Do you love Noro or not so much? 
Not so much--I find it a bit scratchy and I don't like the occasional vegetable matter
*Are you more likely to wear a  poncho or a shawl?
Definitely definitely a shawl!
*Which brings you more joy,  Casting on or Casting off?
This is hard! My first reaction was 'casting off of course' but now that I think about it I think casting on!
*Are you more likely to knit a baby a hat or booties?
Hat! Booties are fiddly!
*Does anyone in your family fall asleep in a chair or do they fall asleep in bed?
Tim and I are both guilty of falling asleep sitting up.
*Would you rather win a hot air balloon ride or a dinner cruise? 
I get seasick and I'm scared of heights--but I would like to do a balloon ride some day!

*Do you watch the awful news or do you avoid it? I avoid it completely!

Finally, Do you go to the movies or wait for them on cable? We tend to wait for the DVD or the Netflix (we don't have the fancy cable channels).

Comments