ToT--what's for dessert?

I love this TOT topic and I LOVE dessert! I kind of don't trust people who say they don't like dessert. Here are some of my favorites:

1. Lava cake. I know this is very 1980s but what is better than cake and fudge and chocolate?
2. Chocolate mousse. Lava cake without the bells and whistles.
3. Turtle sundae, which is basically butter pecan ice cream with chocolate fudge.
4. Mint chocolate chip ice cream with hot fudge.
5. Carrot cake (the healthy choice) (haha)
6. Tiramisu (yum)
7. Pavlova (yum)
8. Macarons (the trendy choice)
9. Angelfood cake with some ice cream on it
10. Creamsickles

There are desserts I don't like--I'm not a big pie fan not am I a big cobbler fan. Because fruit doesn't really belong in dessert (unless chocolate is involved).

Comments

kathy b said…
oh yes on that TURTLE Sundae. I miss Hard pack ice cream. I may save a whole days points for a scoop
Kwizgiver said…
Oh, Pavlova!!
Kim in Oregon said…
There used to be a great ice cream place in Evanston near the Dempster street el and that is where I discovered Turtle Sundae!
Leslie said…
Finding quite a variety of yummers!
elns said…
Oh I'm liking this TOT as well! You named my fave Mousse au chocolat! Ice cream with hot fudge. I might have to post this one as well. It's been a while since I've been around. I hope you are doing well, but I love the green foliage in the background. Really lovely!
Kim in Oregon said…
Thanks Ellen! I need to get in a summer frame of mind!
AsKatKnits said…
Okay, I am going to have to try Pavlova - this is the second list with it on!
Kim in Oregon said…
It isn't always that easy to find in the US--if you go to New Zealand or Australia it is easy!