ToT--what's for dessert?
1. Lava cake. I know this is very 1980s but what is better than cake and fudge and chocolate?
2. Chocolate mousse. Lava cake without the bells and whistles.
3. Turtle sundae, which is basically butter pecan ice cream with chocolate fudge.
4. Mint chocolate chip ice cream with hot fudge.
5. Carrot cake (the healthy choice) (haha)
6. Tiramisu (yum)
7. Pavlova (yum)
8. Macarons (the trendy choice)
9. Angelfood cake with some ice cream on it
There are desserts I don't like--I'm not a big pie fan not am I a big cobbler fan. Because fruit doesn't really belong in dessert (unless chocolate is involved).