Carole admits she isn't curious and asks ten things we're curious about. I love this prompt since curiosity is one of the areas I've studied academically--it is a precursor (arguably) to creativity and many people who say that they aren't 'creative' readily admit that they're curious. Creativity (arguably) can't be learned but curiosity is a like a muscle that can be worked out. So great topic!
Ten things I'm curious about:
1. What will happen in the election. I think we will have some type of October surprise but I'm not sure what.
2. What the weather will be like this summer--will it again be the hottest one on record?
3. Who is moving in to the student rental across the street.
4. Where do bats go all day?
5. Why do we see a few deer at the same time and place for a few days and then we go to look for them and POOF they are gone?
6. Where does all the fur in our house come from? All of our animals are short haired with almost no undercoat. Yet the fur keeps coming! Is it from me?
7. What does Jessie the cat think about all day? And why does she sleep with us every night for six months and then one night decide the living room chair is the best place?
8. There's a house near ours where yesterday I saw, hanging in the yard, two ducks, two wild turkeys and three cats. How does that harmony happen?
9. Why do people need to play music SO LOUD?
10. Why the cherries from the tree are only good for about four hours before they start to turn?
Summer is the best time to open your eyes and see what's happening!
Just a few. I have some video of him where you can see how gorgeous his fleece is! Calypso weighs 75 pounds and he is starting to get...
For old time's sake, Kathy did a Quora! *When was the last time you went to a yarn shop that was new to you? Hmmm. Maybe last summe...
I worked on this gift for Tim in secret and then forgot to take a picture of it once he opened it Christmas morning. It is the Hungry Horse ...