Yes, I do knit other stuff--

--but this one seemed easiest to photograph this morning:

This is one entire repeat and I think two repeats in total will be plenty.

Yesterday was my last class--it was a bit of a disaster with one student blowing off the class (and his two person team). The remaining student was in tears. Another student, in her group evaluation comments, said one of her team members had spewed misogynistic hate speech in their last group meeting. So yeah. That is our future.

I know I need to focus on more positive things but after 23 years of this I'm pretty done.

Comments

kathy b said…
Kim

You reach your limit and God knows you've given your all. It is a difficult age to deal with for students. Rest Restore. We have to believe in these kids. We just have to

Popular Posts