Friday

This has been kind of a weird week. I haven't been able to focus too well on anything. I'm not quite sure what is going on--is it some type of 'summer brain'?

Given that a new chart comes out on Monday, I hurried up and finished this mitten:


I'm pretty sure I'll use gold yarn for Day 5, just to SHAKE THINGS UP!

And we have a Bingo--I think. I've been staring at the cover of the Harry Potter script and can't figure out if there is a mythical creature there or not. It has wings, so that makes it a creature, right? There's some mythical stuff going on there. So yeah. Bingo!




Comments

kathy b said…
Distracted is my middle name. I m working so hard on being centered. I should just open a bottle of wine and forget it. We're moving33 years of stuff in the next few weeks. ITs all packed. I have cast on and off 4 new things this week. IT seems as long as I have needles in myhands I can breathe .....process not product this week for sure!
kathy b said…
This comment has been removed by the author.