Quora is not a bore-a!


 When was the last time you saw a butterfly? 
We have a big butterfly bush and a small butterfly bush, but I haven't seen any for a few days. Definitely within the past week though. I also have seen bats in the evening which I love!
Why on Earth is this shoe on top of the station wagon.?  It appears to be tied there.  
Decoration? I say this based on the 'Art' sticker on the back of the windshield. And hey,  I THINK THESE ARE OREGONIANS! I might be wrong. If they are Oregonians, that would explain it all.

Do you prefer a cardigan with buttons or a zipper?  (assuming you dont have to put the buttons or zipper in) 
I think buttons are more forgiving and zippers are more modern. 
When was the last time you wished you didn't have so many ends to weave in?
Thursday when I blocked the Irina sweater and despaired, literally despaired, over the ends.

When was the last time someone asked you, "Did you knit that?" (this includes relatives who have seen you don articles of clothing that perhaps begged the question) .
Probably the last time I wore hand knit socks.
 

When was the last time you spilled a drink?
I didn't yesterday, I don't think, but within the last three days definitely.
My life is looking for butterflies and spilling on myself.
 

Are you a fan of Dot&Bo house decor?  (the are the new pottery barn in my book)
I am not familiar with them!
When was the last time you floated in a tube on a river or lake, jet skied or water skied?
Well, we were in a blow up kayak last weekend, does that count? Before that it might have been Tennessee 20 years or so ago. 
 
If you could knit with anyone today who would it be? (not fair to say me, that's a given ..lol)


Comments