BTS Quora

Back to school, that is.


*Do you work better in groups or alone?
Definitely alone. I'm an introvert. Groups suck. The end. 

*Butter or margarine?
Butter. Margarine is worse for you than butter.

*For a day : no phone or no computer?
As Kathy the Quora Queen indicated, this one is easy, no phone.

*Gym shoes: wear them out or replace regularly?
I wear them out but then I do things like fall over all the time and thus need new ones.

*More likely to find in your couch cushions: money or needles?
I use cash for almost nothing, thus have minimal change, thus needles.

*What kind of knitting hurts your hands/arms/fingers?
Knitting with cotton yarn.

*How do you feel when someone asks you to knit for them?
-delighted?
-burdened
I don't think it has ever happened. Maybe Tim has asked for something once or twice and then it's just 'ok fine'. 
 
*I choose my patterns based on : 
-the designer
-the difficulty
-ability to use stash on hand
I know which designers write interesting patterns that are well-written and understandable, so that's part of it. Difficulty: sometimes I want a hard one, sometimes an easy one. STash on hand-yes that is a part of it. So a bit of all three!

*I store my yarn in :
-plastic bags
-project bags
-bins and pots and pans
I have a wall of yarn with those soft sided cubes from Target for most (most!) of my yarn. The rest is in plastic tubs.

*Last company you called customer service .....
Can't even remember.


Comments

kathy b said…
Love being the QUEEN! Glad Im not the only one who is awful in groupS!!!!