Binding off

I am almost out of yarn so here I am, binding off:
This seems pretty small but I think it will block out to be uch longer (I hope. If not, I'm not sure waht this will be. But I think it will).

I really like this a lot, I'm happy I did it, and I'm excited to move on to new things! More on those in the days to come.

I'm reading "Barkskins" by Annie Proulx, how do you pronounce her name, do you know? It is epic and beautifully written and sad. Apparently there is a new genre called "Cli Fi" which is climate-based fiction, and this is an interesting example of that. It starts in the Canadian forest in the 18th century. Epic!

Hope your weekend is good!


Comments

Rachel said…
I like this knit...interesting construction!

I've had Barkskins on my to read list so I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts. It does look like an epic novel!

I like your new background photo!!
Kim in Oregon said…
Rachel, I think you'll enjoy Barkskins. It is so beautifully written and so devastating. I have thought of mentioning it to you but it is so damn long!