World Series Quora

1
?What is your favorite fabric to wear?
 Cashmere, although a nice soft wool/cotton blend is good too.

2
Who woke you up this morning?
NPR

3
Last time you had to turn off the announcers and turn on the radio for a sports event?
I can't stand listening to Phil Whosit who does CBS football games.

4
Last fast food item you ate?
Gosh I don't know!

5
Last item you had knit regrets about?
I have a lot of scarves that  I forget to wear, but no regrets really.

6
Last time  a family member said to you,
"When are  you going to finish that thing?"
Not me, but this happened to Tim--a neighbor saw him working on his boat and asked what he did with all the others. There are no others. :-)

7
Are you still working on a New years Resolution?
I don't think so!
8
Last great amatuer photo you saw?
I don't notice things like that, but that makes me feel bad so I"m going to start noticing.
9
Do you feed the birds?
If I remember. Which means no.

10
Do you know someone who is an organ donor recipient or donor?
I'm a donor but I haven't had to donate yet. :-)

Comments

kathy b said…
Thanks for playing AGAIN Kim!!! NPR, what a great way to wake up!!! BOat story, very funny
kathy b said…
So glad the books arrived safely. HOpe the DUnkin treat card made it too! ENJOY
Kim in Oregon said…
Yes the Dunkin card too, thanks and sorry I forgot to mention that!