Celebrating!

Sunday, as I mentioned, was Tim's birthday. One of his gifts was:

Turtles!

These are two --- paintings? lithographs?--I don't really know---of turtles. I bought them at a shop connected to a restaurant in Hawi on the Big Island, and then I took them to be framed here in Eugene. The mat is kind of a woven mat and the wood looks a bit like Koa wood. It is beautiful and Tim likes it, and it is now hanging in our cozy room!

Dinner was lovely--it is a 45 minute drive through what I call the "Hansel and Gretl" woods to get to the winery, where we had a quiet and delicious dinner. We even had leftovers for dinner last night!


Comments

Bridget said…
Sounds perfect!
Zippi Kit said…
Beauty surrounds you. What a lovely gift for a birthday!
kathy b said…
Zach loves tortoise. That's just beautiful KIM!

Popular Posts