Nine!

The ninth day of Christmas is finished!


And once again, I'm pretty much over colorowrk although this one turned out pretty well (it isn't blocked yet though).  I will probably get this project complete and ready to hang before Christmas, and yay!

I'm way into small projects these days.

Other than that, I'm working to balance the busy-ness of the end of the term with the continued adjustments to the 'new reality' here in the US. While every day brings another bizarre development in our government,we will continue to fight for social justice for all people in the US.

Tim's birthday is Sunday, and that starts the 'official' holiday season in our family.

I wish I had more to report but between work and work and, I guess, work, that's life for now.

Comments

kathy b said…
Yes we will continue to do what ever we can for social justice. I am relieved so so many care . I think your 9 days of mittens is amazing lady! WOW

Popular Posts