TG Quora

Kathy has another Quora! OOPS! EDITED BECAUSE I MISSED THE FIRST FEW QUESTIONS.

Happy Thanksgiving Week 2016  
*So it got cold here!  What’s a silver lining for you and the cold? (The fleas die off. That's good.) 
*Did you have an AHA! moment while knitting this weekend?
(I did--I was doing mitten 10 and realized that if I could be patient with the twisting of the floats it looks a lot better.)
*Have you begun your holiday Thanksgiving prep or baking? (Ha! We are having a non-trad TG this year, given we made a turkey a few weeks back. Tim is making mexican food, and we are going to make a schichttorte. )
*Have you stepped out of your fashion comfort zone lately? (I'm wearing a white sweater today. My comfort zone is all black, so yes!)
*Did I thank anyone this weekend?  (Yes! We had a delicious dinner at King Estate Winery and we thanks everyone.)
*Do you knit when your family visits? (NA) 
*Has your cat caught a mouse in the house? (We' ve only had mice in the house once, and the cats were confused. Tim caught it when I found it in the bathtub EEK and I think he took it outside and set it free )
*Are you buying any Thanksgiving components? (No, see above)
*Are your hands cold?  (No but it got a bit cold here, plus I have one trinket mitt if need be!)

Comments