First December Quora!

I guess it is time to change the background of my blog to something more Christmasy! Kathy has some Christmas questions (and some non-ones too)!


*Can you knit something by *heart*: Yes, I can knit a sock by heart, and if a cable pattern is fairly basic I can do that too---I did two sleeves for a sweater by heart with a cable pattern.
*Would you like some yarn for Chirstmas? I never say no to yarn.
*Did you shovel any snow this December? Well, it is early, but no I haven't. We don't get a lot of snow here in Oregon.
*Can you make a bow for a package or gift? Define 'bow'. I can make a bow that looks like a shoelace bow. Does that work?
*Do you buy used books or new? Both! Plus the library.
*Have you seen a living Nativity? Yes but not for years and years.
*Have you ever received home baked cookies in the mail? I don't think so--maybe in college? Are you offering, Kathy? (kidding).
*When was the last time your toes froze and your nose was red? Hmm. Not sure. Maybe it was when I was in Chicago for a conference a few years ago. It was March, it snowed, and it was freezing.
*Did you know that Christmas and Hanukkah are intertwined this year? I didn't but I do now!
*Do you love to get a Christmas card?  Who doesn't?

Comments

kathy b said…
Kim ! you knit cables by heart for those sleeves WOWZA. March in Chicago is always bitter, windy and yuck!